What the legal dating age in georgia
The 15 yr old male is in the foster system with DFCS in Cherokee County, Ga. The young lady is 18, but started dating him at the age of 17. They had sexual intercourse when she was 17 and he was 15.
(8) "Sexual excitement" means the condition of human male or female genitals or the breasts of the female when in a state of sexual stimulation.
(b) A person commits the crime of electronically furnishing obscene materials to minors if: (1) Knowing or having good reason to know the character of the material furnished, the person electronically furnishes to an individual whom the person knows or should have known is a minor: (A) Any picture, photograph, drawing, or similar visual representation or image of a person or portion of a human body which depicts sexually explicit nudity, sexual conduct, or sadomasochistic abuse and which is harmful to minors; or (B) Any written or aural matter that contains material of the nature described in subparagraph (A) of this paragraph or contains explicit verbal descriptions or narrative accounts of sexual conduct, sexual excitement, or sadomasochistic abuse; (2) The offensive portions of the material electronically furnished to the minor are not merely an incidental part of an otherwise nonoffending whole; (3) The material furnished to the minor, taken as a whole, lacks serious literary, artistic, political, or scientific value; and (4) The material furnished to the minor, taken as a whole, is harmful to minors in that it appeals to and incites prurient interest.
(4) "Harmful to minors" means that quality of description or representation, in whatever form, of nudity, sexual conduct, sexual excitement, or sadomasochistic abuse, when it: (A) Taken as a whole, predominantly appeals to the prurient, shameful, or morbid interest of minors; (B) Is patently offensive to prevailing standards in the adult community as a whole with respect to what is suitable material for minors; and (C) Is, when taken as a whole, lacking in serious literary, artistic, political, or scientific value for minors.
(5) "Minor" means an unmarried person younger than 18 years of age.
(2) "CD-ROM" means a compact disc with read only memory which has the capacity to store audio, video, and written materials and is used by computers to reveal the above-said material.
(3) "Electronically furnishes" means: (A) To make available by electronic storage device, including floppy disks and other magnetic storage devices, or by CD-ROM; or (B) To make available by allowing access to information stored in a computer, including making material available by operating a computer bulletin board.