Sex indonesia aunty
They wished to worship in their own language, therefore in 1909, a congregation, First Lutheran Church, was organized.A church was built on the comer of Louise Avenue and Dennis Street and was in use until 1964. Abs, who had served First Lutheran for eight years, was in the hospital and was no longer able to carry on an active ministry.In 1964, the Canadian Missions Committee decided to re-program. It was decided that the congregation should be disbanded, a new church built on a new site and a new pastor be called.
Former members will always remain part of this congregation.
The first residents of Brandon from the Lutheran tradition came from Iceland shortly after 1880.
They held services in a church on 13th Street and College Avenue until the 1920′s.
Around 1907, immigrants from Germany began to arrive in Brandon.
By this time seven lots had been purchased for the building of a new church on Ashgrove Boulevard.
During August, 1964, services were held in First Lutheran Church.