Santa maria dating Free c2c naked cam chat rooms
The church, the adjoining cloister, and chapterhouse contain a store of art treasures and funerary monuments.
This same design continues in the adjoining wall around the old churchyard. On a commission from Giovanni di Paolo Rucellai, a local textile merchant, Leone Battista Alberti designed the upper part of the inlaid green marble of Prato, also called "serpentino" and white marble facade of the church (1456–1470).
When the site was assigned to Dominican Order in 1221, they decided to build a new church and an adjoining cloister.
The church was designed by two Dominican friars, Fra Sisto Fiorentino and Fra Ristoro da Campi.
Companies who choose our firm rely on competent advice and fast, accurate personnel.
We provide total financial services to individuals, large and small businesses and other agencies.He was already famous as the architect of the Tempio Malatestiano in Rimini, but even more for his seminal treatise on architecture De Re Aedificatoria, based on the book De Architectura of the classical Roman writer Vitruvius.